This easy-to-carry tote contains a range of critical medical supplies to respond to a bleed control situation. Ideal for classrooms, office desks, in response vehicles, or throughout campus'. Be ready to respond with the Bleed Control Trauma Response Kit.
• Contains critical medical supplies for a bleed control situation
• Easy-to-carry tote
This light weight carrying pouch contains a range of critical medical supplies to respond to a bleed control situation. This is YOUR PERSONAL kit and can be easily stored in a backpack, purse, in a desk drawer, in a vehicle, or any other location. Be ready to respond with the
• 1 x 2 ounce Antibacterial, Anti-Virus Hand Lotion
• 2 x Redi Mask
• 1 x Anti- Microbial Dry Towel Wipe.
• 2 x Bio Hazard Bags
• 5 Gallon bags to store infected material. Proper disposal must be followed.
• 4 x Ear Loop Face Shields Masks
• 4 x Pair of Nitrile Gloves
This tourniquet utilizes a durable windlass system with a patented free-moving internal band providing true circumferential pressure to the extremity. Once adequately tightened, bleeding will cease and the windlass is locked into place.
This wall-mounted break glass cabinet contains a range of critical medical supplies for bleed control response. Ideal for grade schools, universities, offices, warehouses, or places of worship. Be ready to respond with the Bleed Control Trauma Management Station.