The AMK Mountain Series Explorer Medical Kit is perfectly tailored to families or smaller groups on week-long adventures. Ideally suited for extended camping or long stretches on the trail, it’s outfitted with an abundance of first aid supplies to remedy a variety of injuries and ailments, from cuts and sprains to allergies and dehydration. Comprehensive yet compact, the Explorer is equipped to keep you and your family, friends, or crew safe as you see what’s beyond the next switchback.
- Includes: A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- Easy Care First Aid System: Supplies are organized in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly
- Find it Fast Design
- Semi-Transparent, Secure Pockets
- Trapezoidal Bag for Added Room
- Supplies to Stop Bleeding Fast: 5 in x 9 in Trauma pad and elastic bandage to control life-threatening bleeding
- Pain and Illness Remedies: Medication for allergic reactions, itches, pain and fever, inflammation, and diarrhea; Hospital-Quality Tools