The Snugpak Hammock Cocoon provides a creative solution to the problem of insulation compression under the tension from a hammock. The Hammock Cocoon encases the entire hammock from the outside, ensuring the insulation is not compressed between your body and the hammock, so its Travelsoft filling remains optimally primed to trap and retain heat from your body. Travelsoft insulation can be stored compressed without losing its thermal properties and retains heat even when thoroughly wet, which is unlikely due to the cocoon’s Micro Diamond Ripstop water repellent outer shell. The shell is also equipped with Paratex fabric treatment that gives the material antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that reduce odors and the need for regular laundering. The Hammock Cocoon is designed to fit over most single person hammocks and is 118 inches long and 34 inches wide. The full length zipper allows you to determine how encased you want your hammock to be and also offers easy entry and exit. When you set up the Hammock Cocoon, press down on the hammock to ensure that the cocoon is installed correctly. The Hammock Cocoon is not designed to be weight bearing; your hammock should bear the complete load. The Snugpak Hammock Cocoon comes with a compression stuff sack that allows the cocoon to be packed down to a travel-friendly 11 inch by 9 inch size. The Hammock Cocoon will provide the additional warmth and comfort you need while sleeping in the great outdoors in your favorite hammock.
- Designed to completely encase a single person hammock from the outside to provide a more effective means of heat retention
- Equipped with a full length zipper that allows you to customize how sheltered your hammock is; provides easy entry and exit
- Features Travelsoft filling, which offers superior heat retention and a lightweight construction; the cocoon weighs 4.3 pounds
- Micro Diamond and Paratex treatments provide the cocoon with efficient water repellent, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties
- The cocoon’s dimensions are 118 inches long by 34 inches wide; not designed to be weight bearing, includes a stuff sack
- Full length zipper for easy access in and out