The Snugpak Torrent Jacket is built to battle the elements and is completely waterproof. The Torrent will keep you warm with Softie filling, which is washable and provides superior heat retention. The randomized fine filament fibers of Softie insulation trap warm air to retain heat even when wet. The Torrent also features Paratex 228T nylon, which is lightweight and incredibly durable. The Paratex fabric is coated with a 10,000 millimeter Hydrostatic Head polyurethane and features taped seams that prevent any water from penetrating the fabric in order to keep you dry. This jacket is designed to keep you comfortable and is equipped with underarm ventilation zips with mesh covering that allows you to vent and regulate your temperature. The Torrent also features a detachable insulated hood that can be rolled away or removed when not in use. Customize the jacket’s fit to suit your needs with the side adjusters and the hood adjuster. Deep hand pockets offer room to store gloves or valuables and are thermal lined to keep your hands warm. An additional pocket is located inside the jacket on the chest that provides more storage room for items or equipment you want to keep warm and dry. The Torrent Jacket offers you versatility and comfort in extreme weather conditions.
- Waterproofed with polyurethane coating; crafted with breathable lightweight Paratex 228T nylon fabric with taped seams to keep you dry
- Softie insulation traps warm air to retain heat and keep moisture away from your skin so you stay warm even in extreme weather
- Designed to keep you comfortable, features underarm ventilation zips so you can regulate your temperature; insulated hood can be detached or rolled away
- Customize the jacket’s fit to suit your needs with the cuff, hood, and side adjusters; features a two-way zip
- Equipped with an internal chest pocket with a zipper and thermal lined deep hand pockets to offer warmth and storage space
- Underarm ventilation zips with mesh covering